No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning.
1. Centennial Auto Group contests are open only to Prince Edward Island residents who are 19 years of age or older. The contests mentioned above is open from the date mentioned on the Facebook post. Employees, representatives, and agents of Centennial Auto Group and its parent companies, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, and siblings) and those living in the same household of such employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
How to Enter
2. There is one way to enter: Online: Facebook. To be eligible for the drawing, enter the required information before 12:00:00 pm ET on the last day of the applicable Draw Period. Upon submission of your entry online, you will be automatically entered in the Centennial Auto Group contest for the Draw Period in which your entry is received, subject to the qualification in the preceding sentence. All required information (liking/commenting the post, sharing the post, and liking the page) must be completed for entry into the contest.
3. Limit one (1) entry per person, per Facebook account. All entries from individuals found to have entered more than once will be void.
3.1 All participants must like the page, like and share the original post on Centennial Auto Group's Facebook page to be eligible for a chance to win.
4. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the person identified on the entry submission and is otherwise eligible to win.
5. Centennial Auto Group is not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries, or for any electronic miscommunications or failures of any kind, which may limit an entrant's ability to participate in this contest. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any and all lost, late, illegible, incomplete, falsified, destroyed, or failed entries will be disqualified. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and a purchase will not increase the odds of your winning.
6. The first entrant whose entry form is drawn on the Draw Date and who otherwise complies with these sweepstake rules will be eligible to win the prize. The chance of being selected will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Draw Period corresponding to the Draw Date.
Confirmation of Potential Winners
7. Centennial Auto Group will make reasonable efforts to contact potential winners by announcing the winner on the Centennial Auto Group Facebook page within one day following the date of the relevant drawing. If the potential winner can not be contacted within the time specified above, does not complete the necessary eligibility forms (outlined below) within seven days (or four days in the event of a food prize) of his/her being informed of his/her name is drawn, is not otherwise an eligible entrant, or does not otherwise comply with the Official Rules, he/she will not win the prize. In this event, the prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant, who will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries. Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner.
8. Prize provided by Centennial Auto Group is provided by Centennial Auto Group. It is not affiliated with any other company. It is not redeemable for cash. No prize substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees, if any, associated with prize receipt and/or use. Miscellaneous
9. By participating in the sweepstake, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. No cash or other substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Return of any prize notification as non-deliverable or failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate entrant may be randomly selected in accordance with the Official Rules. All taxes for prizes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
10. By participating, entrants agree: (1) that Centennial Auto Group may (unless prohibited by law) use winner's name, city of residence, photograph, image and/or likeness for advertising and other promotional purposes, without further review or compensation, in any media, in perpetuity and worldwide; (2) to hold Centennial Auto Group, its parent, divisions, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and other agents,and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and assigns harmless against any and all claims, loss, liability, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly,by reason of their acceptance, possession or use of a prize or their participation in this sweepstake; (3) that Facebook cannot be held liable for anything related to this sweepstake; (4) and that they have acknowledged that this sweepstake is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
11. Centennial Auto Group is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way an entrant's ability to participate in this sweepstake. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this sweepstake or in the announcement of the prizes. Centennial Auto Group assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this sweepstake; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of this sweepstake; (d)inaccessibility or unavailability of the entry portals on any particular day; or (e)any injury or damage to entrant's or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from participating in the sweepstake or any attempt to obtain further information concerning this contest.
12. Centennial Auto Group reserves the right (1) to disqualify any entrant and void any entries of an entrant who has engaged in unsportsmanlike conduct, fraud or other misconduct relative to this sweepstake or otherwise attempted to tamper with or impair this sweepstake; and/or (2) to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate this sweepstakes, for any reason, including if, in Sponsor's sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Centennial Auto Group's control destroys the integrity of this sweepstake or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of this sweepstake or any part thereof.Online entries must be made only by the original, manual keystrokes of the individual entrant. Use of any automated system including robotic, or form filling software to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance.
13. Centennial Auto Group also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this sweepstakes, or to be acting in any manner Sponsor deems to be in violation of the Official Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. If, for any reason, this sweepstake is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, violation of applicable law or regulation or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this sweepstake in whole or in part.
14. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted on the entry form at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
15. Winner must pick up the prize. Prizes will not be mailed out to the winner. Failure to pick up the prize will result in a redraw. The winner can have someone else pick up the prize for them but must notify Centennial Auto Group of said individual before they arrive to pick it up.
16. Personal information gathered by Centennial Auto Group will be used for the purposes of administering the sweepstake, contacting potential winners and as otherwise permitted or required by law.
17. The contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws. The contest and the Official Rules will be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the provinces of PEI. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be governed by the laws of PEI adjudicated in the applicable court.
18. Contest Winner here by agrees to have their picture taken when collecting their prize.